Reel with solid flanges, turned all over (drum, inner and outer flange, central hub and bore). The available sizes are as per DIN 46397 specifications or as indicated by the customer.
- For metallic, enameled and capillary metallic wires.
- Used for high-speed wire drawing machine or for a standing machine.
- Withstands annealing treatment.
- Din 46395, Din 46397
- Turned all over drum, inner and outer flange, central hub and bore with solid flanges.
- Dynamically balanced for speed up to 40m/s.
Standard Flange (mm):
- 400, 560, 630, 800, 1000,1250.
- Other dimensions also available.
Surface Finish: As per customer specification.
- Powder Coated
- Shot blasted with zinc thermal spray
- Spray painted
- Turning of a lift slot in the flanges
- Wire accumulator on the outer flange
- Engraving of progressive numbering, tare and customer’s logo.
- Extra stiffened drum
- Replaceable hardened bushings
- Reinforced barrel