It is a solid take apart spool, particularly indicated for continues use in time. The available sizes are as per DIN 46395 specifications or as indicated by the customer.
- For metallic, enameled and capillary metallic wires.
- Used for high-speed wire drawing machine.
- Used for coil transfer.
- Din 46395
- Fully turned all over on the winding surfaces.
- Central screw with a dead hole and safety lock.
- Supplied with 4,6, or 8 slots for metal straps insertions.
- Dynamically balanced for speed up to 40m/s.
Standard Flange (mm):
- 630, 800, 1000.
- Other dimensions also available.
Surface Finish: As per customer’s choice
- Powder Coated
- Shot blasted with zinc thermal spray
- Spray painted
- Arrangement for cardboard tube use.
- Cone shaped drum
- Cone shaped drum for transferring the coil.
- Plastic, polyethylene and carpet for inside lining.
- Engraving of progressive numbering, tare and customer’s logo.
- Extra stiffened drum
- Replaceable hardened bushings
- Reinforced barrel